Monday, December 13, 2010

Ok Game Plan

I'm going to try to have an update out before I leave this weekend on a cross country flight to Pennsylvannia. After that I'm not sure when I'll have another update out since I'll be spending alot of time with my family, most of which I haven't seen in over 2 years since the last time I was able to visit. Although I might be able to squeeze one out since I am sure that I'll still be on Cali time(-3 HRS) while everyone else is sleeping, not to mention taking pictures for the comps I am in.

Just thought I'd give everyone that reads The Meringue Rainbowcy a heads up on everything. Now I got to go and finish getting my house ready for them to rip out and replace my windows tomorrow, the day before my mom is suppose to arrive for a few days before we fly back home. Sorry mom that the window that you are sleeping by is missing, Navy Base Housing decided to remove it to put new ones in right before the holidays. :/ Hopefully it won't rain...

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's the holidays, no one expects you to be chained to your computer... unless you want to be? lol Enjoy your Xmas and New Year cupcake <3

    ReplyDelete