Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Petronia and Xiang MM Mini Chapter 5

"Fallon, its been a while. I suppose last nights events have something to do with you being back in town." Petronia said "And just what have you heard about last night?" Fallon inquired. "Only what us outsiders are suppose to know" replied Petronia. " Petronia, Petronia when will you ever understand? You are not one of the outsiders. But that is not why I am here. We need to talk in private" Fallon looked around while saying so.


"I'm not here for a social call as you probably have gathered by now" Fallon stated as she took a cup of coffee. "No I figured you showing up back in town has something to do with the events of last night. " Petronia replied. "Not directly" Fallon said while laughing to herself before futher explaining. " I was summoned here directed after what transpired. She wanted me to tell you that she requires your presence immediately." Petronia looked directly at Fallon "For what?" She asked. "That is not for me to tell you as you will find out soon enough. And as from what little gossip I've heard from the others in my little time being here, you'll be interested in what she has to offer you."



Petronia knew what Fallon was hinting towards so she had to only think it over for a second before she said "Fine if she requires my presence then that is where I must go to now "

1 comment:

  1. I just realized where I recognized this from! I have actually read most of this before cupcake! I'll have to get caught up now.

    ReplyDelete