Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Even More Generations Adventures with Roux #3

Back in the Generations household Roux managed to prank himself...

Why do I feel like Grandpa Roq?


OMB!!!


I'll get... myself?

Mars decided to try telling ghost stories


Though almost everyone got up and left


Except for Roux who was so immersed in Mar's story.


Somewhere the space time continum(or something along those lines) is ripping apart or imploding as the Jacks have met eachother at their work....


So Shiraz I'd like you to have my babies


....

Explosions
Kerblam!
Boom!

What was that? I thought I heard something then everything went smokey and began to taste like burning...


Sprinkles decided to step up her A game since Mars was kinda sorta really begining to lose interest in her.


.....


What was that?


Oh it's just you


How you doing?


<3


Sent Roux and Shiraz to go stargaze but Florentine decided to go into labor on the front lawn and not go to the hospital :/


They had another boy, who was named Gourd. Meet him and his imaginary friend Cinnapunch


He lubbs her <3


And she poses differently in his crib... O.o


Triscuit is now a child and only wears this outfit now.


He's been causing some chaos of his own. And I hope I am not the only one blown away from the amount of water that bucket holds.


Roux was not impressed with the vast amount it held though(was having quite the hormonal mood swinging day)



Hey Sprinkles you wanna go to the prom with me?
The boys asked the girls to the prom and they both said yes :D


Mars and Sprinkles going together


And Roux and Shiraz went together.


Though apparently a limo can only visibly hold 3 sims

What happened to my date?

Kinda wish that the girls could wear corsages


At the Prom Roux and Shiraz won Prom King and Queen. And things began to apparently get serious between them. Mars and Sprinkles busted some awesome moves on the dance floor and hoped to play some pranks but too many people were watching.

Prom Pics!


Mars and  Sprinkles had different pictures


While Roux's and Shiraz had the same ones


Prom King Crown (which I adored was decorated with blue)


Prom Queen Crown (Which also has sqee!! Purple decorations!!)


Finally got these two to gaze at the stars together...



Are you trying to hold me hand Roux?


Maaayyybbeee...


Hey look Shiraz you see that?
What?
That right there.


Oh that right there?
Yea..
Isn't that the chapter she broke us up in?
It sure is...













4 comments:

  1. Haha I love Roux's face while listening to the ghost story! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I know!! I just love all of these facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful sims, they're so adorable :P
    You dress them so nicely also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Roux and Shiraz are precious!

    ReplyDelete