Saturday, July 24, 2010

My first Assignment for The Berry Sweet Competition #5



Fraise loved her job, being able to bring new lives into the world and saving ones that were almost on their way out. She hoped to one day have a baby of her own but with her hours it was hard to have a love life. Most of the guys she dated didn’t understand why she chose to work the hours that she did. But still she could hope and dream about having a family of her own, to one day be the one that was having her baby handed to her.

3 comments:

  1. Fraise was one of my picks for the top 16 too!
    Glad you got in and that picture is amazing...looking forward to competing with you..assuming I last past the first round hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic mate, the poses of the sims in it are brilliant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pistolkitten, I love forward competing with you and your Tutti McFruti(If I make it through the first round too) Whom by the way I agree is fabulous.

    Thanks poida, I've been getting better at having my sims pose.

    ReplyDelete